Wednesday 11 April 2012

Day 3.

A good morning here in the West! Sadly, I did not get a chance to blog about my day yesterday because right after I stepped in my room I passed straight out to my bed.

April 10, 2012:

It was my day off after working 5 days straight, Yay! I made plans with my friends so we can catch things up since we are on our break. So we went to see 21 Jump street and boy, how hilarious that movie was! I have never laugh that hard from watching a movie so I will give it a 5/5. Wohoo! After that we decided to go to Chinook mall to grab some food until we saw this sushi bar beside it, therefore we gave it a try. It was delicious and surprisingly affordable! While waiting for our order we took a gazillion photos and had crazy talks HAHA The only downside I found in that restaurant is  how it takes a 100 years for them to serve our dessert. But everything was all good after we took the first bite of our green tea ice cream. Afterwards, we decided to journey our way in to downtown at 10 at night & take the train JUST to take pictures. Though we ended up being paranoid to every male we encouter and decided to call it a day. Another good day filled with laughter and food. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment