Wednesday 18 April 2012

Day 6.

April 18, 2012

"Gloomy day"

Nothing unusual happened today except that it stopped snowing/raining :D I was pretty gloomy also because I still don't have a decent phone to use which sucks in my part then I learned that I have to pay 500+ bucks for me to get new phone. Very gloomy mood right? Anyways, I liked social class today because our topic seems so interesting to me, we are learning World War II. Now I really want to go to Germany to see all the historic places and to know more about it. But for now I need to work on my source based essay which is the hardest thing for me to finish now as I am a huge procastinator. hahaha Adios!

*ps. does anyone know how to unlockan iphone or nokia x2-01? please I need help. Comment below! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment